Data Recovery Process

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Six months before my computer crashed. When I had my computer refused to load Windows XP and could not access my files on the hard disk. As an author and writer of books, I had all my files on two disks, without a backup. At first I had a panic. The thought of losing all my documents and writings was unthinkable. Then I got angry with myself, I come to this situation.

Have you ever experienced the fear, anxiety, anger, and then underTo lose the data that are worth a lot? I was started on different ways of thinking, trying to move my data. After several things that I knew that I could not my data from me. I finally dropped and I knew I needed help.

I thought for a disk drive or my computer is a data recovery service. When I was in the yellow pages and Google search for local services recovery of computer data couldto find a little '. I knew it would cost a few dollars, but I need my data and I need my computer to do my job.

Finally, I decided to go to the computer of a friend of mine who had worked for me in the past for the appeal. After trying what he could with his knowledge, he could not leave the windows open. So here it was decided that we are is the best approach:

Buy a new hard disk 120 MB
* Format and install Windows XP on a new hard disk to anotherComputer.
* Take a drive C: from the old computer and install the new hard drive of old computer
* Copy the file to disk D, which remained in the old computer to your new hard drive
* Remove drive D old computer and install the drive C:

Complete the work. With the new hard drive called the G, now the C: drive with all my old data and drive D with my old data.

There are many other ways to configure and transfer old data to your hard drive, but wasfor me, and I was happy because I can access my files.

Costs were for my friend lost $ 150 and $ 100 for 120 MB of hard disk and a week of productivity.

I do not know why my computer is, but it could be a virus. If your computer crashes, you can afford a week without your data? Personally, maybe you can do alone or with a computer expert. For a company that uses a computer needs data recovery serviceIf you are not a resident IT person.

0 comments: