You Have To Love It All The Latest Devices Available On The Market Today

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lexar JumpDrive Mercury

They have all the latest equipment available on the market today, love. In particular, all are on the jump drives and memory sticks that can make your life so much easier in those days. As a woman I do not like all the complicated equipment. I use memory sticks on a daily basis and I like you just go all the new equipment on the market.

I have recently been on the Lexar JumpDrive Mercury, which I found very cool to read. The drive can store not only 1G 2GBData, but also it has the coolest feature no other drive than before. It actually has an external capacity meter. It's amazing how you do not plug in more, how much space on your drive on the left side, it shows you instantly if you look at the stick housing. Another great feature is that the hard drive Secure II is a software system that you create a password-protected partition, and you may be able to shred deleted files. The only con that I found viathis feature is that when you delete files you may have never been able to restore them. I think I will think twice, think shredding anything.

Transcend Jet Flash 210

I also found out a Transcend Jet Flash 210 which I connected. This device is really great. It can store up to 1 GB-2 GB data. I think that this new device is really interesting. With a swab of your finger print you are accessing the drive. I think this is perfect because you do nothave to steal more than anyone else cares and your data. I have my jump drive once and it did not feel good because I could not imagine a complete stranger looking through my pictures and data, which I had saved.

This stick allows you to select ten other trusted members so that they can also enter the data. I think that is great because you could leave your husband or boyfriend use the stick or they could stop using it and keep it private. This deviceshould be for teachers, students like me, or else for large everyone. It will not only look good, but in fact a purpose of storage and ensure that you feel secure about your data.

I found this very interesting and decided to share this information with other potential jump drive users.



0 comments: